Pensioners, DVA and NDIS recipients
Am I eligible for free hearing services?
If you belong to any of the below categories then you are most likely eligible to access free hearing services from Ayling Hearing through the Office of Hearing Services voucher scheme:
- a Pensioner Concession Card Holder
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- the holder of a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card issued for all conditions
- the holder of a DVA White Card issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- a member of the Australian Defence Force
To find out if you are eligible, call us on 03 9521 8979 or drop in to our clinic and speak to our friendly staff who will assist you.
NDIS information will be coming shortly.
The new system will not be implemented until July 2019. We will update this section once we are informed by the governing autories how this will effect the hearing industry and hearing care recipients.